We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring your personal data is protected. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”) under the laws of Myanmar.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
At times, you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to: Name, gender, age, telephone number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation, household income, interests, and favorite activities etc. in order to enjoy the services we offer. Specific purposes for which your Personal Data may be used are set out in our Personal Information Collection Statement under section 6 below, including the use of Personal Data for direct marketing.
Security and Protection Your Personal Data
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
Personal Information Collection Statement
As a My-Medicine customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product (“Services”). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Myanmar.
You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
• Providing the Services;
• Analyzing, verifying and / or checking your credit, payment and / or status in relation to the provision of the Services
• Processing any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities requested by you.
• Enabling the daily operation of your account and / or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Services;
• Carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behavior and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting good and services that are likely to be of interest to you;
• Providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Services and its benefits;
• The normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the Services;
• Research for service improvement and designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to you;
• Aggregated behavioral analysis
• Investigation of complaints and suspected suspicious transactions;
• Prevention or detection of crime;
• Disclosure as required by law.
We would also like to use your Personal Data (including your name, telephone number, address and email address and other information provided to us when you register) for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to:
a. Offers and promotions from us;
b. Offers and promotions offered by our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
Access to and Correction of Information
You have the right to:
i. Check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
ii. Access your Personal Data held by us;
iii. Ask us to correct or update any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
iv. Ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data.
v. Opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time
vi. In accordance with the Act, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.
If you want to access and/or correct your personally identifiable information which you have given us via Internet, you may change this through the website by logging-in to your personal profile.
My-Medicine – Copyright
My-Medicine 2020. All rights reserved.
The information and materials on this website may be protected under intellectual property laws and rights (including without limitation laws protecting copyright). It is your responsibility to determine whether any infringement will occur if you download, copy, transmit, publish, store or otherwise use or deal with the information contained in this website without the prior consent of My-Medicine.
No person, whether an individual or a body corporate, shall create or establish a hyperlink to the My-Medicine Website by hypertext reference or imaging without the written permission of My-Medicine.