Return PolicyApril 29, 2020 2020-10-19 23:37
Returns & Refunds
Return’ means an action of giving back the product ordered at My-Medicine website by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 06 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal):
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return Request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. My-Medicine reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to My-Medicine after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, My-Medicine shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If My-Medicine finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. My-Medicine shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, My-Medicine reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by My-Medicine in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
- Hygiene-sensitive products sold are non-returnable.
If the return is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
a. Order placed through KBZPay will be credited to the KBZPay; and
b. Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer’s bank account.